Oct 8, 2010

Workshops

It feels so nice to take a hot shower here as compare to Malaysia. haha And i deeply regretted for not buying more of those yoga pants!!! *arghhh* they are sooooo comfy!! I only bought 1 when i last visit Cheras Night market. *sigh*

The law book which i bought just few days ago through Amazon was here yesterday!! Efficient betul! Classes starts from 11 and finished at 5 today. Our brains are officially saturated from all the information and instructions from our placement workshops. I have always thought Thurs is a very 'FREE' day as we only have professional skills lessons but turns out it's not for the first few weeks. But hopefully it gets better when we starts to have our real placement from next week onwards. Aerobic class was missed cause Mich, Ashley and I were exhausted.

Speaking of which, we've been allocated to do placements (sort of like visits) to different hospitals and general practice. This is really an eye opening opportunity for pharmacy students like us cause we gets to experience how the other health care practitioner interacts with one another in providing health care service to their people. I've been assigned to QMC, Nottingham Hospital and a family day care practice which I'm really looking forward too! Hopefully everything will goes well and I wont get lost in the mean time searching for the meeting point at those places. =)

It's friday tomorrow and I can see that many of my friends have plan trips to elsewhere. Some are going to London, some are going to Brighton and some to York. The 4 of us decided to stay in this week cause we have an exam coming up next Friday hahaha *memang kiasu betul* Well, the main reason is cause we're trying to saves as much as we can before Boxing day! LOL But on the bright side, we're not that desperate la, cause we're going to Nottingham biggest fair - the Goose Fair tomorrow night!!! Dont ask me why they named it Goose cause it's actually something what we call fun fair in Malaysia. We'll be following the Malaysian Society there cause it's really cheap. Satu pound sahaja for one return trip. I heard from the others that it gonna took us about an hour to reach there. Hmmph not sure if the area is cold or not. Cause I'm still considering what should i wear tomorrow night. The red or the black one? <3

1 comment:

  1. hey, long time no see lol. in case you don't remember, im matthew, jackie's high school friend. how are you guys doing there? good, i hope? and how's jackie? hahaha. coming back for holidays?

    ReplyDelete