Oct 6, 2010
Nottingham
Hey there.. I've left this pity bloggie for a long long time. Life has changed dramatically eversince i left Malaysia. And now, I've fully settled down at Nottingham, UK for another 2 years of my course here. I love the cultural and system here but definitely not the weather when it gets too cold. Anyway, classes are being randomly assigned diff slot at diff time and so I'm really free for today cause its only till 11 today. Just bored and nth much to do here. Updates are always on my facebook and less here. Oh ya.. I'm really excited for my birthday month cause.. We'll be going to LONDON and MANCHESTER! Just a short note before the next update. I've took off the chat box as well cause when things are being left for too long, ppl tend to mess around with it. Cheers~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment