I'm sooooo tired after my first visit this sem. I was allocated to a Family Medical Center and I must say, I've learned a lot from there. I've finally understood how the whole health care system works here in the UK. And not being able to focus on my revision now, cause my brain was deep fried the whole day, blogging would be a better idea. hehehe
York is on further North from our place and i should have blogged bout this like few weeks ago, but i don't even bother on doing so. =p We followed tour groups organized by the city council themselves cause it's reasonable and easier. So we went to the famous York Minster and indeed it's really beautiful inside out. We're really glad that the weather is on our side. Perfect day for taking photos.
I noticed this old man sitting just across the street from the Minster and he was playing some odd musical instrument. But it was really nice hearing the melody. Of course the red jacket that he's wearing make him stands out in the whole picture.
We did some research and found out that York has the largest railway museum in the whole world!!! and I couldn't have agreed more. It was worth spending some time there although we didn't really manage to finish visiting the whole museum. Blame the limited time we have! XD
Well, guess what! The train which they use to filmed Harry Potter the movie was also being displayed in the museum!!! Of course, there's many many more type of trains that you can see there. From the older centuries to the latest high tech built bullet trains. You can even get to see the servicing process in the museum itself.
So after the railway museum, we explored the city and took some random photos. Apparently, the Food and Drink Festival was going on and we get to feast our eyes and smell buds with lots and lots of different foods which are sold!
As we have failed to resist the temptations, dear and I got ourselves a giant cupcake from one of the stores. And it taste sooooooo goood!!!!! But seriously, i don't recommend to have this type of indulgence too often; as you may eventually got yourself a DM sooner or later. LOL So that's roughly bout York. Oxford trip would be the next one coming up.
I need to finish up my Chemical Modeling report now. So till next time. Cheers~ <3
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment