Oct 10, 2010

Eeeee-yore

EEEE-YORE! Guess who's Muffin new companion???? A giant eeee-yore we won from Goose Fair! hahahaha well, technically is dear won, but prize is mine! LOL I'll definitely visit Goose Fair again next year cause is X100 times or maybe x10000000 times better than our fun fair in Malaysia. There were so many rides and games and not to forget food stalls too!!
Merry go round.. one of the less 'thrilling' rides. hahahah And it's really pwwweeetttyy. <3 Spend about 2 hours plus there and reach home bout 11pm. We've never ever went out till so late here in the UK and usually we'll be asleep by that time already. haha

So it's Saturday again, and I've just baked a lagsana for Dear. Cause he's being so sweet to win an eeyore for me *p/s altho i keep eyeing the me-to-you teddy* LOL Anyway, lasagna was a bit water-ish at first... but after it started to set it looked just nice. hehe I've bought some oriental ingredients so that we can have more of chinese meal here and eventually reduce our home-food-sickness. hehe I think i'm just going to stop here, need to spend some time to upload photos into fb. =p

Oh ya, in case you guys wondering who's Muffin.
Ta-da! that's him <3<3<3 and I <3 him so much! hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment