Love is not as simple
as candlelight and roses...
...love is day-to-day living,
taking time, making time to be there,
with open arms and a giving heart...
Love is the special life we share
as candlelight and roses...
...love is day-to-day living,
taking time, making time to be there,
with open arms and a giving heart...
Love is the special life we share
***********************************
YOU are for sharing with,
Dreaming dreams and caring with
spending time with,
chatting to,
Making plans with,
Hoping they come true...
Holding hands with, hugging, kissing
Laughing with and reminiscing.....
Working with to see things through,
You are my everything
Dreaming dreams and caring with
spending time with,
chatting to,
Making plans with,
Hoping they come true...
Holding hands with, hugging, kissing
Laughing with and reminiscing.....
Working with to see things through,
You are my everything
***********************************
Happy 2nd Anniversary my Dear
I LOVE YOU!! I'VE ALWAYS DO!!
I LOVE YOU!! I'VE ALWAYS DO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment