Feb 14, 2009

14 Reasons Why I LOVE YOU


1. I love the way you express your feeling during the movie on 21-02-2007 (although it hurts to know that you didn't rest well the night before)
2. I love you because you care about the people you loved and care but you didn't want to show it out
3. I love you because you're the BEST ASSISTANT COOK that helps around although you always say you cooked everything!!! *blex, i'm still the MAIN cook k ;p*
4. I love the way you act cute so impromptu-ly and whenever i laugh at it, you go -___-''
5. I love you because you're willing to listen to all my 'wonderful stories' after a tiring day of lectures and practicals.
6. I love the way you read my mind whenever i was about to trick you and make me go ' I didn't plan to do that!!' each time you found out. * but i still manage to trick you sometimes [=*
7. I love you because we both share a DEEP interest in good foods and willing to travel even across border just for it!!! hihihi
8. I love you because you're willing to participate in my childish games and listen to all my lame jokes although you'll always win all the time! SO NOT FAIR! must make sure you see this lolz *although you always let me win in the end ^.^*
9. I love you because you're there to accompany me when I feel terribly down and comfort me whenever i need it.
10. I love you because you know how to organize stuff well and i didn't have to worry about it if you were around.*speaking of which why i love you in 11!*
11. I love all the surprises you planned for me although i've tried to figure out what you have for me. Boo~ my sixth sense are so NOT updated!! * but sometimes you'll slip out some clues and make me wonders over days!!!*
12. I love you because you're my BiG LArGE HUGE live satellite i could ever have, who will updates me with all the news, facts and gossips from all around the world!!
13. I love you because you let me cuddle and tickle you, although you are SUPER tickle-phobic!!
14. I love you because there's lots more other reasons to love you although i only wanted to post 14 here cause it looks nice on 14 th Feb ;)

I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE, LIKE I"VE ALWAYS DO <3>
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment