- On report mode this week. Never ending of pharmaceutics and microbiology testing. Hate the smells of the culture that we've made.
- Gotta finish everything by this week or next so that I'll have more time to do my revision. (and of course have fun!) *wink*
- Realised that most uni are on Winter Break now, and Christmas mood is in the air. Must go out and take Christmas decorations photos
- Langkawi trip is just 2 weeks away and yes dear, I'm excited. hahahhah but I still need sunblock and tripod. =p
- Weather is so messed up recently, i love rainy days but not when i've lots of laundries to be dried! must have be of the global warming. =[ p/s : do watch 2012! It's great!
- I think i fell in love with turquoise recently, i bought 2 dress and a short and they are all in turqooise!
- Viva la Vida Nite is tomorrow. And I'm selling donuts.. Big Apple's with the other 2 monkeys. hehehehhe
- 'Gong Sam Gai' has come to an end! but but.. being the slowpoke.. i've only watch till episode 22. =___=
- Gonna buy some tau fu fa tonight.... if the weather permits. hmmmmph
- This so random... but who cares.. i'm taking a break from all the facts and are here to rant. =p
- Gotta get back to work now. Chao~
Dec 2, 2009
Of C08, C07 and GBP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment