Holiday could be bored to some of us, but I'll try to fill my times with stuff to do such as reading. I've finished reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince which is 6th book just to refresh my memories. The big movie is out this 15th of July!!! I cant wait to watch it and yet, it's gonna be sad ending where most Harry Potter's fans would have known.
I'm almost done with the last book as well. Not that I've never read it before but sometimes, this brain just need to refresh it's old memories. hihihiAs you can see, i've added some new things into my wishlist and one of it to have a collection of Harry Potter's book. It is definitely something worth collecting, not to forget the movies as well.
Yea, i admit that I'm one of the crazy fans of this story as well *wink*
Yea, i admit that I'm one of the crazy fans of this story as well *wink*


No comments:
Post a Comment